tiistai 31. maaliskuuta 2015

#12

I humbly apologize to all the dear readers about the silence. The internet in my accomondation didn't work for a week, and I was too occupied with projects at the school to remember to update it here. I finally have Maya to work with 3D, so I can ditch that abomination called blender and actually get some stuff seriously done.

There has been requests to add pictures to the blog. I have no idea how to add pictures from a Jolla phone to a computer, but I could add some random go-pro videos once I get those edited. The promblem with that is again that I dont have an editing software and in school I don't really have the time to edit them. But I'll get them there, even as raw if I have to.

Weather continues to be random. Usually we have fours seasons in a single day. My host's cat gave birth to a bunch of kittens. Everyone is exited about easter, guess its bigger here than in Finalnd.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti