tiistai 20. tammikuuta 2015

#3

16.01.2015

We did brainstorming on game ideas it was fun and simple. Afternoon the others did presentations on game/movie/animation related subjects, I just watched and listened because the rest had begun with tose before I came to Ireland so they didint require me to keep a presentation.

weekend, none of your business what I was doing.

19.01.2015

My course has mondays off weirdly enough but I decided to come to school anyway because I'm a workaholic in that way. I signed up with a film course that works on doing a short film trailer thats gonna go up on GTI TV at some point (if I understood the teacher correctly, the irish accents still gives me troubles). They only work on that on mondays so that's a perfect fill for me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti