perjantai 23. tammikuuta 2015

#4

20.01.2015

First half of the day we learned how to set up question that provides us with proper goals and constraints on our games. We got some pretty neat and original game ideas as a result.

On the evening we continued with the presentations. I decided to also participate and started on my presentation, but didn't finish it today.

21.01.2015

We continued with Stage to make 2D animation characters. On the evening we had sound engineering, and learned how to record sounds in the studio. Nothing special, but it was fun.

22.01.2015

The expedition to Limerick finally happened today. We visited LSAD first and the city's art gallery later. LSAD's gaming and animation course presentation was really interesting, enough so that I took that to a consideration as an option to study in the future. The art gallery didn't impress me, but I'm the type of guy who rarely enjoys visiting them.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti