perjantai 30. tammikuuta 2015

#5

23.01.2015 - 28.01.2015

I got otitis for the first time in my life (newer had it as child), which raised a fewer. Also, I couldn't sleep at all the first few nights as the pain combined with an irritating high sound continuously and mercilessly annoyed me. On monday I got to see a doctor who said my ear was a complete mess and put me on antibiotics.

29.01.2015
The otitis is still a nuisance, but with the combination of antibiotics and a mountain of painkillers I finally got the fewer down and was able to return to school. We did 3D modelling with blender, which is a nightmare coming from maya, but I struggled and held on. The teacher said he'd see if I could get a student version of Maya installed on one of the computers for me to use. I really hope it could, blender is cancer.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti